1080p Reef Tank video

I think I want to change my avatar to this guy, he is the best crack head of all time.
 
Hey...I can't see the vid! Anyone got this message?

"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment and IN grooves, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
 
There really isn't much in the tank Kraylen has all my stuff until my new 140 gallon is ready.
 
I want to order from you and keep the money in the family. I got the quote but Lemar doesn't make external overflows, any ideas on what I should go with. Was that quote shipped or for pick up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new