110 Rimless

Ok I hope it makes it ok. For aiptasia control if you have a few of them you probably have a lot hidden. I used Berghia nudibranches and they cleared out my tank in like a month.
 
Ok I hope it makes it ok. For aiptasia control if you have a few of them you probably have a lot hidden. I used Berghia nudibranches and they cleared out my tank in like a month.

I hope so, i bought it around 4 years ago and lived happily for 2 years then started degrading, i believe my flow and lighting conditions were not suitable for it back there.

for the Aiptasia i think ill be fine now, things are looking pretty clean, a Berghia will starve here and it is not available in the local market anyways, and i dont mind killing small ones occasionally if they appear to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new