125 Gallon RR Tank

Huskymaniac

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2017
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
818
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a RR 125 gallon tank, canopy, and stand. Just needs a good cleaning. It's the top of the line R & J series with the taller stand. Looking to get $400 for everything. Local pickup only. I am in central NJ.
 
Pics

20190612_143811.jpg


20190612_143822.jpg
 
It hurts to see round up and a fish tank in the same picture haha
 
Will let everything go for $200. I have a sump that I can give for free but it's just caked with old sand, etc so needs to be cleaned out as well. Going to give it a few days and if no one wants it I am going to drop off at the dumpster. The tank is facing the wall on a reverse side but here is a pic of the canopy.

20190613_204929.jpg
 
Will let everything go for $200. I have a sump that I can give for free but it's just caked with old sand, etc so needs to be cleaned out as well. Going to give it a few days and if no one wants it I am going to drop off at the dumpster. The tank is facing the wall on a reverse side but here is a pic of the canopy.

20190613_204929.jpg
Do you still have this tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new