1337's 6 gallon AIO acrylic cube

1337TANKHAX

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the site, 4 years into the hobby. This is the tank I've got set up in my on-campus apartment, so it's a pretty humble little setup. As it stands, I've got a mini-carpet, various softies, and a couple macros living in here. Tank is an AIO w/ a maxijet 900, rio 50, media rack w/ chemipure & sponge filter. Pretty standard. Annnnnd pictures speak louder than words, so here's to the new tank thread on R2R!


FTS:

hw008.jpg


Right side:

hw018.jpg


Dragonet:

kakaktanka012.jpg


One more for good measure:

hw001.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new