14g biocube reef build!

Yes that route is possible but most dont keep up with it. Personally i would do every 2-3 weeks depending on how many you're adding.

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback. I want to make sure the fish I get are taken care of, I don't have to buy the goby I ordered so I'll do more research. I wanted to get a zebra dart fish but I don't want it to bully my firefish plus they get big. I hope the clowns I get don't bully my firefish either. I was thinking of getting one clown to be friends with my firefish, but if they didn't bond, I'd want 2 clowns so they can bond. Any thoughts?
 
Thanks! I appreciate your feedback. I want to make sure the fish I get are taken care of, I don't have to buy the goby I ordered so I'll do more research. I wanted to get a zebra dart fish but I don't want it to bully my firefish plus they get big. I hope the clowns I get don't bully my firefish either. I was thinking of getting one clown to be friends with my firefish, but if they didn't bond, I'd want 2 clowns so they can bond. Any thoughts?

I had one clown fish and one firefish for a few days and it was depressing to watch. The firefish did the typical firefish thing of darting behind a rock and pretty much chilling there (still does until feeding time). The one clown just kind of lazily swam around. I got another clown a few days later, and when I out the bag in the tank to acclimate temp, the clown in my tank literally darted up to the bag and stayed there until I had to drip acclimate. They've been best buds ever since. I actually saw the male "flashing" last week. They are crazy active together in the tank.
 
Yes that route is possible but most dont keep up with it. Personally i would do every 2-3 weeks depending on how many you're adding.

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback. I want to make sure the fish I get are taken care of, I don't have to buy the goby I ordered so I'll do more research. I wanted to get a zebra dart fish but I don't want it to bully my firefish plus they get big. I hope the clowns I get don't bully my firefish either. I was thinking of getting one clown to be friends with my firefish, but if they didn't bond, I'd want 2 clowns so they can bond. Any thoughts?
Yes, mandarins can eat up to a thousand pods a day.
It's hard to keep them in smaller tanks. Your lfs is trying g to sell a fish as friendly as they might sound.
You can always get ine, just make sure to add alot of pods like tupes said.
They eat allllllllll day long, non stop.
 
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I have a lot of thinking to do whether I will get a goby or not. I am willing to purchase the pods monthly, just going to look into other fish too.
 
Any updates?
 
Any updates?

I adopted an engineer goby and a green clown goby from one of my teachers. Lost my male frostbite, I feel like my engineer goby could have had a snack. I was gone for the night at the beach and I came back and he was gone. :( Hammer is doing well, it's popping another head, and the zoas and palys are good. Thinking about getting an acan or something this weekend.
 
I adopted an engineer goby and a green clown goby from one of my teachers. Lost my male frostbite, I feel like my engineer goby could have had a snack. I was gone for the night at the beach and I came back and he was gone. :( Hammer is doing well, it's popping another head, and the zoas and palys are good. Thinking about getting an acan or something this weekend.
Sorry about the fish loss, glad to hear that your corals are doing well.
Also glad to see an update lol.
 
Nothing :/ lol. Waiting to see if coraline algae is about to pop up.
Hahaha! You'll be waiting awhile lol.
Coralline is.........slooooooooowwwwwwwwww motion lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new