15g cube aio lighting help

Baka Mop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Have you considered a Hipargero 100w light? I have one on my IM 15g cube with several sps, lps, and softies and they're all doing well. It has 5 fully customizable channels, fully customizable light schedule with sunrise, daytime, sunset, moonlight, and darkness times. I set mines for 1 hour sunrise ramp up, 8 hours daylight, 2 hours sunset ramp down, and 3 hours 1% blue & violet moonlight. Multiple can also be linked together if you ever consider going bigger in the future. The included mount lets you thread the cord inside of the mounting arm for a sleeker look. My only issue with it was the little led that indicates that it's powered on is annoyingly bright at night, so I just stuck some black electrical tape over it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

noncarbonatedclack

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To name a few with no particular order.
AquaCave
Saltwateraquarium,
Premium Aquatics
Aquarium Specialty

Awesome, thank you! I've also found a LFS that has saltwater stuff and corals as well, good chance to support a local small business.

Have you considered a Hipargero 100w light? I have one on my IM 15g cube with several sps, lps, and softies and they're all doing well. It has 5 fully customizable channels, fully customizable light schedule with sunrise, daytime, sunset, moonlight, and darkness times. I set mines for 1 hour sunrise ramp up, 8 hours daylight, 2 hours sunset ramp down, and 3 hours 1% blue & violet moonlight. Multiple can also be linked together if you ever consider going bigger in the future. The included mount lets you thread the cord inside of the mounting arm for a sleeker look. My only issue with it was the little led that indicates that it's powered on is annoyingly bright at night, so I just stuck some black electrical tape over it.

I had not, haven't even heard with them, I'll check it out.
Black electrical tape trick ftw.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 160 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back