• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 ecotech MP40WES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazys Coral House

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
923
Reaction score
590
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two like new MP40WES's. I only used two weeks. Too noisy for me. Build date's on them are March 2013 and April 2013. 350$ each, includes shipping. Will take some pics and post up soon.
 
Here is the pics. I had also bought a wet side maintenance kit which I won't be needing and can throw that in as well

IMG_8051_zpsc9678e00.jpg



IMG_8050_zpsd3b6a806.jpg



IMG_8048_zps3d3a59cd.jpg



IMG_8046_zps0575a121.jpg



IMG_8045_zps26712a33.jpg



IMG_8044_zps57760d8d.jpg



IMG_8040_zpsa3da71c6.jpg



IMG_8038_zpse121a7bc.jpg



IMG_8037_zps94534897.jpg



IMG_8036_zpsa4d2b950.jpg



IMG_8036_zps0ff7d0d2.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new