2 Lumenmax??? HQI reflectors

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have changed my mind on my lighting and would like to sell these

they are HQI pendants that measure 13x11x6 (L x W X H) rated for 250w DE bulbs.

I was told they were maybe lumenmax reflectors from Gary (reefpets) but I am not 100% sure on the namebrand as they do not have any markings.

Will come with UV glass shield...WYSIWYG just they way I bought them.

$50 each + shipping. would also be will to do a partial trade for some spider reflectors + cash.

75013.jpg

75014.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new