2 VorTech MP40w FS drivers only

  • Thread starter Thread starter Curtie44
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Curtie44

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
384
Reaction score
258
Location
Martinsburg, WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD 2 VorTech MP40w FS drivers only SOLD

I have 2 MP40w drivers that I don't need any more (upgraded to EcoSmart). One of them is brand spankin new, replaced under warranty by EcoTech and the other I purchased new from the EcoTech booth @ this past MACNA in Atlantic City. A perfect opportunity for all you MP20 owners to upgrade to wireless control (just to be clear, you will need the larger MP40 power supply to go along with these) .

$90+shipping takes both.

IMG_5125.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new