Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
White spotted filefish are definitely better, as they are more likely to become pellet trained, and less likely to munch on your corals. They’re a bit more pricey but when you compare it to the potential loss in corals with an aiptasia eating filefish, it’s a sensible purchase. Of course, any filefish has a chance of harming corals.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What else comes from slow flow lagoons with softies lps and macros though. I kinda like the tailspot and jawfish
Both of those would be very entertaining fish in a lagoon. They both have a ton of personality, certainly not boring fish.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is their qt room

very nice, i would ask about their qt process and how long each fish is held in the system before being introduced to the other tanks as well. Didnt watch the whole video because the guys voice bored me too much

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice, i would ask about their qt process and how long each fish is held in the system before being introduced to the other tanks as well. Didnt watch the whole video because the guys voice bored me too much
I take that as a personal offense

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both of those would be very entertaining fish in a lagoon. They both have a ton of personality, certainly not boring fish.
I saw someone’s really cool thread on a 14g which had like 8 tiny fish then a pair of clowns in it and it is doing really good. I am gonna stick to the small stuff then what I said and mabye a pair of skunk clowns because they are a reef staple.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And having symbiosis with the nems would be cool and then having all the pairing behavior in fish like gobies and shrimp

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok I think I’m going to get the ro buddy and them the instant ocean for my salt, does anyone here have good journals for 20 longs and does anyone have a easy way to make a rodi setup that I can walk away from
It’s junk and only a RO

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The problem is the Ro buddy is all I can afford. By the way, I plan for my 1st fish to be a pair of skunk clowns then a sebae anenome the clowns seem easy to keep and the anenome should be simple too
Once again this is not about cheap. Save money over time and buy as you save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back