Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Peanut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0211.PNG

Chewy954

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait... I see peanut recieved that text too? Was there multiple winners??

xXToxicLogicXx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a text this morning stating I won the JF home wrecker frag pack too! I wonder how many winners were selected.
437f69d15fa1e68d8995ee4e5bbf5d40.jpg

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone!

First of all we want to thank you for all of the support during this raffle! We had over 1600 entries and selected a winner earlier this morning. I'm sure that some of you will see on the forums and on Facebook that we actually had 4 individuals that received a winning text message. That was an error on behalf of the company that handles are texting services. However, here at top shelf we run our business to ensure that everybody is always treated fairly. With that being said, we are going to honor a four pack for each of the four individuals who received a winning text message. Congratulations to the four people who won the packs!

Secondly, due to the high volume of people who tried to access the website immediately after the text were sent out, the coupon became invalid due to a safety feature that prevents fraud on our site. We have made the necessary adjustments and the code is now valid for 15% off on your orders.

And finally, going forward you will receive 1 to 3 text messages per month that will provide you with online exclusive codes, announcements about live sales and first access to our new releases. We would never spam your phones with unnecessary information and truly hope that this service will allow our customers a better overall experience in acquiring our corals!

Again, a sincere thank you everyone here at Top Shelf Aquatics to everyone who has supported us this far!

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back