2019 Secret Santa biggest small reef issue? (not sponsored what so ever just trying to be friendly)

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I participated in the Secret Santa 2018, I thought I revived more than I deserved so this year I'm giving back!
Throughout the year I have been busy and when I go to do things on my tank I go to grab my carbon, my additives or whatever and it's gone! What do you guys always seem to run out of and forget to resupply on? Carbon? Alk? Calcium? GFO?
Let me know!
Also let's say that some how you were able to win a Piranha Float Plus from Algae Free (not sponsored!)
PS I'll be using a random number generator
Happy holidays!

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always seem to run out of 2 part on my LPS tank.. Probably because I run a CaRx on my SPS tank and never think about it...

crownsbroyal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me I always struggle with having an available reactor to put the carbon or GFO in, sometimes my one reactor is being used for something and my tank needs to run carbon or GFO and I don't have the reactor to use and then I have to throw a sock with it in the sump which never works as good.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B-Ionic in that tank. Been using it for years. One of the more concentrated 2 part additives out there.

Aheinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's hard to say what I run out of. I try to keep up on stock of stuff I need, though I have ran out of food once before whoops

OP
OP
Bryce M.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh also I'll be putting a deadline to "sign" up for this
I will lock everyone in on both posts of this in on November 22nd (I want to beat the christmas rush)
I will be doing the drawing for the float mag Dec 7 and will hopefully have everything shipped out the 9th
happy holidays!
Edit:
you must have the
R2R Secret Santa 2019 badge to be locked in

OP
OP
Bryce M.

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me I always struggle with having an available reactor to put the carbon or GFO in, sometimes my one reactor is being used for something and my tank needs to run carbon or GFO and I don't have the reactor to use and then I have to throw a sock with it in the sump which never works as good.
As much as I wish I could I can't get you a reactor, well it would be different if I got you for SS, I'll keep it in mind if your my guy, but for here I'm just sending something small for extra like elements, carbon, gfo that such

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 57 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back