20h SPS dominated...

Awesome nano! Looking really good! I may have to bug you for a frag of that grafted milli!!!

My profile doesn't show it but I'm also located in Cincinnati. Good to see there a more SPS addicts out there.
 
Awesome nano! Looking really good! I may have to bug you for a frag of that grafted milli!!!

My profile doesn't show it but I'm also located in Cincinnati. Good to see there a more SPS addicts out there.
Thanks! The list has grown quite a bit since I posted that. I'll def hook you up with the milli when it's ready. :)
That's what I figured! Very nice! Looking to do that as well
Ya it's worked out quite nice. I was able to pop the original frag off and it grew inwards within a couple weeks. I just picked up a crazy rainbow cyphastrea from CC and I plan on doing the same in my new display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new