225 gallon Lee-mar upgrade (in progress)

More top downs

topdown16of27December022010copycopy.jpg


topdown17of27December022010copycopy.jpg


topdown3of27December022010copycopy.jpg


topdown21of27December022010copycopy.jpg
 
Does anyone know how i can get a quote for a tank from Lee Mar? All I could find is a website with some pre made tanks. Does anyone know the actual website to find info about cost and sizes?
 
I got mine through Socal Tropics.. He will contact Leemar and they will make anything you want..
 
Last edited:
I got mine through Socal Tropics.. He will contact Leemar and they will make anything you want..

I got mine used. But I've heard that about Socal Tropics as well. They are a sponsor on here so they should be easy to get in contact with.
 
Does anyone know how i can get a quote for a tank from Lee Mar? All I could find is a website with some pre made tanks. Does anyone know the actual website to find info about cost and sizes?

I got mine through Octopuss Garden in San Diego. (yes, 2 s's in Octopuss)
 
Man, that is absolutely beautiful! Nice work on the stand and light set-up. Always nice to see a tank with so many nice, good sized colonies. Fantastic job!

Dave
 
hey ian...how is the ecoback working out for you?? any ups and downs like algae breakouts or anything like that when initially setup?
 
Man, that is absolutely beautiful! Nice work on the stand and light set-up. Always nice to see a tank with so many nice, good sized colonies. Fantastic job!

Dave
Thanks, I am extremely happy with how those two things came out. The tank still has a ways to go though.


hey ian...how is the ecoback working out for you?? any ups and downs like algae breakouts or anything like that when initially setup?
No downs as of yet. I am using only half the recommended amount of it though.


such Awesomeness.. and pics are just amazing man.. Well done Ian..
Thanks, all the latest shots were taken with the Avast Marine porthole XL. It works really well.
 
I got a nub of that Raspberry Cheesecake Acro from Richard at BAYMAC but him no longer and that pic really makes me emotional about it now, nice shots bro:too_sad:

i am still around in the hobby if anything i have traveled more ground and seen more tanks and stores then ever lately. I just keep runing out of time to head to berkely. i did see kraylen a few weeks back. =).
Ian that cheesecake is looking tasty for sure.
 
Make some time Richard. haha

Call me when you are in the area. I know you are a busy man now.
 
Yo Ian, I Noticed you have one of those auto feeder's.. what you packing in there and how often you feed your fish??
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new