250w DE Reef Optix reflector

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last piece of equipment I have.....$60 shipped to the lower 48 only.

comes with UV glass shield and wiring to go to ballast...I was running it off a Icecap.

will post pics as soon as the batteries charge for the camera

Thanks
Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new