• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

250w Metal Halide setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hecdr34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hecdr34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
2,073
Reaction score
255
Location
Paramus NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
250w Metal Halide. It comes with a phoenix 14k bulb used 3 weeks, AquaMedic ballast with fan and Lumen Max 3 pendant. Everything used only 3 weeks $150
 
I could do $160 shipped without the hanging kit. No holding sorry. 1st to PayPal takes it. Thanks
 
8u8upaga.jpg
ne3ynuzy.jpg
tunejaju.jpg
 
Things I'll trade for

Ato
Return pump
Reef safe fish
Rbta
Wp25
Titanium heater 250w
+ cash where needed
 
$130 shipped today only. It will come with the stock hanging kit
 
You have a link to the ballast? I can't seem to find it anywhere I just curious about specs of it. I'm very interested in it. Also send me your paypal info you happen to have receipts for warranty?
 
It's an awesome setup at an amazing price. Mods please close
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new