29 gallon biocube progress

Reefafarian

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2014
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida(Where you vaca)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my new biocube only set up for short period but I planned early and had help from my other tanks
 

Attachments

  • 1418843548854.jpg
    1418843548854.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 218
  • 1418843641655.jpg
    1418843641655.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 1418843709443.jpg
    1418843709443.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 241
They are closed due to a pest I found took me a while to remove bristle worm or eupith worm, will post one open, also got a slug and mini bristle star
 

Attachments

  • 1421385208657.jpg
    1421385208657.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 157
Some people hate bristle worms, some use them as a part of their CUC. if you found one there are probably more. I have them in my Solana and they clean the bottom pretty good!


Congrats on your new tank- enjoy it!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new