3 excellent condition Radion pro gen 2s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishphi784
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishphi784

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2014
Messages
378
Reaction score
53
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As indicated, 3 excellent condition ecotech radion pros.

$420 each shipped or $1200 for all 3. Will consider partial trades for the following items:

Dosers
Nano/small zeovit reactors
Apex salinity/leak detection/PMK/Lunar simulator
Apex DOS
 
Last edited:
I have an apex system, looking for modules/expansion. Interests inmthe dosers. How many do you have?
 
Have a radion xr15 pro with rms mount I'd like to trade for one
 
Thy are sold. Sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new