35 Gallon Challenge- Mitch's Tank!

I thought you called dibs on the big red one on the left lol I looking at the one on the right
It's the same one from the side instead of the front.
 
How many Dibs am I behind…?
Fail Falling Down GIF by RETROFUNK
 
What fish are you planning on adding?
Good Question! I think we are gonna be pretty selective with the fish front ! Nano tanks in my experience do best with some fish but now a ton.
I'm thinking of focusing on Invertebrates .
Pom pom Crab
Blood Red shrimp
Nassarius Snail
Scarlet Reef Hermit Crabs
Bumble Bee Snail
Electric Blue Hermit Crab
Bumble Bee Shrimp
Harlequin Shrimp( Star fish to keep this guy Thriving)
Sexy Anemone Shrimp
 
Good Question! I think we are gonna be pretty selective with the fish front ! Nano tanks in my experience do best with some fish but now a ton.
I'm thinking of focusing on Invertebrates .
Pom pom Crab
Blood Red shrimp
Nassarius Snail
Scarlet Reef Hermit Crabs
Bumble Bee Snail
Electric Blue Hermit Crab
Bumble Bee Shrimp
Harlequin Shrimp( Star fish to keep this guy Thriving)
Sexy Anemone Shrimp
Now that's a stock list!
 
Good Question! I think we are gonna be pretty selective with the fish front ! Nano tanks in my experience do best with some fish but now a ton.
I'm thinking of focusing on Invertebrates .
Pom pom Crab
Blood Red shrimp
Nassarius Snail
Scarlet Reef Hermit Crabs
Bumble Bee Snail
Electric Blue Hermit Crab
Bumble Bee Shrimp
Harlequin Shrimp( Star fish to keep this guy Thriving)
Sexy Anemone Shrimp
I love me some Bubble Bee shrimp…!
92A8B018-D379-4D12-92BA-803DABFD4EDB.jpeg
 
30 Gallon challenge tank is looking FRESH!
here are a few close up photos of what I've been adding to you Nano display!
anyone interested in a naming contest for my new blood red shrimp!
Riptideaquaculture -0707.jpg

Riptideaquaculture -0714.jpg



Riptideaquaculture -0672.jpg
Riptideaquaculture -0736.jpg

Riptideaquaculture -0678.jpg
Riptideaquaculture -0680.jpg
Riptideaquaculture -0683.jpg
Riptideaquaculture -0687.jpg

​
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new