- Joined
- Jan 2, 2018
- Messages
- 700
- Reaction score
- 1,533
- Location
- Big Bend Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Came in yesterday and got it built last night. excited would be an understatement.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Came in yesterday and got it built last night. excited would be an understatement.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Haha right. Had to go to work today so unfortunately I had to sleepAnd then you went to sleep? There's something wrong with you! Lol
Came in yesterday and got it built last night. excited would be an understatement.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's a thing of beauty. Someday...
That's really nice! A lot sleeker than the typical ones.Support EcoSmart
![]()
Come on by! If tomorrow goes well at Aquashella I will be buying another one. Fingers crossedI want to try one and see. I haven't even seen one in person.
Support EcoSmart
![]()
Come on by! If tomorrow goes well at Aquashella I will be buying another one. Fingers crossed
My next printer will be a Prusa. I'm growing past the point of having to fiddle with things every single time I want to print something because the clone has fallen out of spec. That new print surface looks so nice, I've had to resort to glass and 3DLAC.Saying its worth it is an understatement of the year. Hands down the best out of the three we use/used. Thank you :D
My next printer will be a Prusa. I'm growing past the point of having to fiddle with things every single time I want to print something because the clone has fallen out of spec. That new print surface looks so nice, I've had to resort to glass and 3DLAC.