• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D Printing Request (Light Spreader)

jphilip813

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
964
Reaction score
549
Location
In The 915
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow Reefers...I am looking to get a unique request. I am looking for a 3D Print of out of a cylinder opening on both ends (Total of 8 inches, 2 parts 6" and 2") Black Color...First part is 6 inches tall with a 3.25" circular opening on both ends. The second part will slide into the 6" portion and the other end will flare out (circular 4" circular end. It will replace what I have now, but direct the refugium lightspread a little wider than my homemade version...I cut a 1000ml RedSea EnergyPlus bottle, in order to direct the purple light directly to my refugium and NOT on my skimmer....Any help is greatly appriciated

6B4955A5-.jpg
 
Any help here?
 
I can probably do it, PM'd. Looks pretty much identical to my Kessil Light Directors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new