3D Printing thread

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have an icecap 3k or I would make one.

I have been planing on modeling up one for my 3K pumps but i just do not have the time right now. I am literally 2 months behind on work and im meeting with a Customer tomorrow to sign contract for a bath renovation . He is willing to Wait 3 months or so if need be

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been planing on modeling up one for my 3K pumps but i just do not have the time right now. I am literally 2 months behind on work and im meeting with a Customer tomorrow to sign contract for a bath renovation . He is willing to Wait 3 months or so if need be

It's good to be the king!

;)

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot I need to renew my premium membership here to edit posts so I'm making a new post for the STL on my dosing line holder.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3570832
0f245da4be452852ed6f8900c6e18b43_preview_featured.jpg

Ive made a screw based one, if you want :). Works with glass up to 1/2” (though can easily change). The screw goes below the rim on a rimless tank- assuming small rim.
Thank you I love it! I will use this for my rimless tank!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dantimdad this is why you need to get one.

PETG Bridging on a vented power supply holder. Because supports are so 2017 :eek:

6ELzErQ.jpg

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funny thing is I have a total of $300 in three ender 3 including upgrades. LoL!

I got one for shipping cost for doing a video, one on sale for $163 including shipping and one for free for a customer service issue. Bought some upgraded Bowden tubing, aluminum extruders and extra nozzles.

:D

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funny thing is I have a total of $300 in three ender 3 including upgrades. LoL!

I got one for shipping cost for doing a video, one on sale for $163 including shipping and one for free for a customer service issue. Bought some upgraded Bowden tubing, aluminum extruders and extra nozzles.

:D

Lol that’s awesome. I usually spend around $220 per unit- $180 for the printer, $15 on a nice glass bed, $10 for the aluminum extruder, and $5 for stiffer bed springs. I also have three- one has .8 nozzle with Volcano hotend for large personal things (woodworking jigs, fixtures, organizers, etc), and the other two are standard.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Printing has made me lazy with woodworking lol. If it’s something that requires measurements, like installing drawer handles or hairpin legs, I’ll just print a guide rather than measure.
I have just started printing jigs. It's very convenient.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just started printing jigs. It's very convenient.

Especially when you order things online- most sites have the hole layout of their items, so it’s very easy to put together a basic 2mm thick guide.

At one point I was trying to market installation guides for apex products with integrated bubble levels. Failed product because the market is too small, and it doesn’t really need to be perfectly level.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Especially when you order things online- most sites have the hole layout of their items, so it’s very easy to put together a basic 2mm thick guide.

At one point I was making installation guides for apex products with integrated bubble levels. Failed product because the market is too small, and it doesn’t really need to be perfectly level.

Maybe but very cool nonetheless.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back