Its on!!!! Cant wait to get it set up.
20190625_170241.jpeg

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. I have played with the printers at work so i hope to not have to many issues

Good deal. When I started I honestly had seen two in my life, one was broken and the other was a dremel at work that I couldn't use it belongs to engineering.

If it hadn't been for @JDowns @Erica-Renee @TheHarold and a few others, I would have quit with the first one instead of owning three now.

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good deal. When I started I honestly had seen two in my life, one was broken and the other was a dremel at work that I couldn't use it belongs to engineering.

If it hadn't been for @JDowns @Erica-Renee @TheHarold and a few others, I would have quit with the first one instead of owning three now.
And hear we go!!!
20190625_221419.jpeg

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been considering getting the pallet 2 for one of the machines so I can do some multi color prints.

So far about everything i have read about dual color machines is a Headache, It appears the Technology and Software side has not caught up with the Ability to buy the hardware.Early adoption of course helps work out some of the kinks but might cause you to have to repurchase some hardware. If You do so i would love to here about your Experience with dual color printing.
I have printed a few items using the Pause Change the spool then resume.. But this is very limited and can cause flaws in your prints as well ..

Thanks in advance for sharing

Erica Renee

Palluk33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please make this for Klir 4" filter on reefer 350.
c73e28047b71059976288fce889978fb.jpg

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far about everything i have read about dual color machines is a Headache, It appears the Technology and Software side has not caught up with the Ability to buy the hardware.Early adoption of course helps work out some of the kinks but might cause you to have to repurchase some hardware. If You do so i would love to here about your Experience with dual color printing.
I have printed a few items using the Pause Change the spool then resume.. But this is very limited and can cause flaws in your prints as well ..

Thanks in advance for sharing

Erica Renee

Dual Extrusion is really not that difficult. Some machines just do it better than others. But it does really open up the doors to expanding your design capabilities, especially for support materials. For a rover project I'm working on, some of these parts would just not be possible without dissolvable materials.

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 9.22.15 AM.png

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dual Extrusion is really not that difficult. Some machines just do it better than others. But it does really open up the doors to expanding your design capabilities, especially for support materials. For a rover project I'm working on, some of these parts would just not be possible without dissolvable materials.

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 9.22.15 AM.png
I don't have a prusa so the options are limited.

I have the dual color, single nozzle hotend from e3d (forgot the name) for my D-bot but that hasn't run in almost 2 years.

The pallet 2 looks promising. I spent the $350 on a calcium reactor instead.

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s awesome!!! Though I question your use of purple, lol!

They replaced my MP60QD housing for free, shipping which was nice.
I didn't bother to contact Ecotech because it was my fault it broke... I'm sure if I did, they wouldn't have hesitated to work something out.

Purple was the first draft, thinking that I would have to do some adjustments to the design, but everything lined up perfectly. Even the plastic tab that locked the motor harness to the frame slid in and lined up perfectly. So no need to reprint another.

GrizFyrFyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't bother to contact Ecotech because it was my fault it broke... I'm sure if I did, they wouldn't have hesitated to work something out.

Purple was the first draft, thinking that I would have to do some adjustments to the design, but everything lined up perfectly. Even the plastic tab that locked the motor harness to the frame slid in and lined up perfectly. So no need to reprint another.
That's impressive design skills. I'd have to do it wrong 4 or 5 times :(

Back