40 breeder upgrade

shawn_k

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been browsing r2r for awhile and decided to start a thread in the tank im in the process of cycling. it is the tank that will be replacing my 28gal jbj nano. I have been working on this tank for the last few months. I built a external overflow that has a beananimal style drain configuration.

Equipment list
Lumentek pro 180
Swc 120
Rio 14hf
Phosban 150 reactor
Reefkeeper elite titanium edition
 
uploadfromtaptalk1400127633736.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1400127651570.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1400127681271.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1400127703704.jpg
 
Got everything transferred to this tank from my nano cube and everything is looking good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new