40 tall

TankCrasher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I'd post pic's of my SPS dominated 40 high since I sit here and admire everyone elses (plus we're slow at work :P ) Hope you enjoy.

August 2013
AUGUST10.jpg

September 2013
SEPTEMBER8.jpg

October 2013
OCTOBER162013.jpg

January 2014
114.jpg

Mar 2nd
2014Mar2_zpsce9a443e.jpg

Mar 26
2014Mar26_zpse1bd1bfe.jpg

June 16 (Cellphone)
20140614_150815_zpsh7z1dnp0.jpg
 
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new