400 gallon first reef build super newb

1743777409296.jpeg

Time to order those saltwater mixing station containers and a high daily-output RO/DI unit... you've got a 400-gallon display tank and sump calling your name, my friend! Lol. ;)
So this comes with a bunch of equipment supposedly turnkey but I will need a mixing station I think he said he had a drum I'm not sure I have to custom build everything at my house to fit what I need
Where is that from the mixer you posted
 
Places like Plastic-Mart, Tank Depo, etc. The tanks are not as bad as the shipping-- which sometimes doubles the price. :(
 
Hello fellow fish fanatics
Purchased a 400 gallon tank pretty much complete kit lots of good equipment from Facebook marketplace out of all places
I don't know much right now but a buddy of mine is gonna guide me through and see what we can do
Picking up the tank soon and pictures will be coming
Any constructive criticism is definitely appreciated and would love some friendly advice
Stay tuned

IMG_0759.jpeg IMG_0754.jpeg IMG_6567.jpeg IMG_0757.jpeg
Cool!!! What kind of tank do you want??
 
Well I think I got what I wanted it's 400 gallons and it's a 72x 35 x 35
It will be set up as a peninsula style but the return will be in the center
I meant like reef, fowlr, community, aggressive, predator ect??
 
Think of the cool Monsters you could have with a FOWLR!! :)
 
I meant like reef, fowlr, community, aggressive, predator ect??
English please
😂
Just kidding
Well I have a bunch of rock to put in it and going to go SPS just learned that meant a few days ago and and a variety of fish that I can keep nothing really written in stone right now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new