400w lighting retro lighting system

  • Thread starter Thread starter roscoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roscoe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
630
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to raise some funds to get in on the Pacific Sun LED group buy. I have 3 complete 400w retro set up for sale. Each comes with 400w IC ballast, Large Lumen Bright reflectors and 3 2 month old radiums bulbs. I also have a spare new radium bulb for $50 bucks. Asking $250 per set or if you buy all three I will let it go for $650.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new