450 Gallon Miracle Ray/Shark Reef Build Thread

Is that a yellow tang for 70?! Where at, totally just curious and dont want to buy it
If it was a Yellow there wouldn't have been a phone call, there would have been a new Tang for the tank. No questions.
 
I stand corrected. I was convinced you knew you were talking to me haha
I talk to anyone and everyone. You can PM me your other username sometime. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
ok so now did you upgrade your tank from 450 to 600gs? i am curious but dont know if i missed a post while reading your thread
Including sump I think.
 
How is that gorgeous SOB not knocking over corals constantly?
He is LOL! Every single frag is glued down, and even then he's broken some over the years. Luckily tenuis are pretty fat and he's gotten better about not running into them
 
I talk to anyone and everyone. You can PM me your other username sometime. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I’ll give you the ultimate clue. The username is themed the same as my actual real last name. Maybe you can figure it out from there. I’d wager you’re probably most equipped to figure it out based off of how many sales you’ve been to.

If you figure it out then pm that account and I’ll respond if you’re correct. Let’s hope you don’t get it wrong and confuse some stranger haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new