48" ATIi power module 10x54

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thizz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
384
Reaction score
27
Location
Socal
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a 4 foot 10 bulb ati powermodule for sale,needs an end cap replaced because it trips the gcfi.
reflectors could use some cleaning as well.
comes with a splash guard.
looking for $350
Sacramento CA local only

035.jpg

034.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg
 
Can't believe this hasn't sold yet
Everyone really must be into LEDs now!
I'd be all over it if I were local.
Glws

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
 
It's easy just might take an hour or two.
 
It's too heavy and too much of a hassle to ship it,it's going to cost a lot to ship.
 
even if you had to pay $100 on shipping its still a good deal..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new