OP
OP
L0L_Z

L0L_Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighttt. I think i found the perfect alternative to the tang . The rrgal angelfish seems like the way to go, but not until i had 1 years+ of experience. As for butterfly, copperbands and pyramids interest me but those also after 1 - 2 years+ of experience. Could I possibly do a foxface? Maximum 3-4 larger fish, 2-3 medium fish, 4 nano fish. 20lbs of lr to not clutter the swimming room up.

EDIT: No open water swimmers until the regal angel just to not freak everything out. At most a midas blenny and clowns.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrighttt. I think i found the perfect alternative to the tang . The rrgal angelfish seems like the way to go, but not until i had 1 years+ of experience. As for butterfly, copperbands and pyramids interest me but those also after 1 - 2 years+ of experience. Could I possibly do a foxface? Maximum 3-4 larger fish, 2-3 medium fish, 4 nano fish. 20lbs of lr to not clutter the swimming room up.

EDIT: No open water swimmers until the regal angel just to not freak everything out. At most a midas blenny and clowns.
What’s the floor space of a 75G?
If it’s 4’x2’ then the Regal and CBB may work but if it’s not then I wouldn’t do either personally.

OP
OP
L0L_Z

L0L_Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But i was saving it for later, so if i could do one of them in a 4foot by 18 by 18 even for 2 years is fine. They really liked the cbb and regal in the store.

Reef Psychology

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever hear of the term, “best laid plans of mice and men?” Or “ no plan survives first contact with the enemy?”

Sounds like you’re overthinking this. Best thing you can do now is to start making a budget and working toward getting the tank you want. Just one snag can throw everything out the window at this point. If you must do something, start reading. The more general information you have the better framed your questions will be. Take a break for a few days. It will help.

OP
OP
L0L_Z

L0L_Z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want to get my plan completely out of the way so that i know what im doing. That just personally helps me work it out. So im almost done. im going to do a 6ft tank, sooo yea. Itll have an aio sump, 20lbs rock and sand. WIll have

Regal angelfish
Margin butterflyfish
one spot foxface
cleaner wrasse blue streak
naokos wrasse
tomini tang
pajama cardinal
percula clown pair
pygmy wrasse
fathead anthias
midas blenny

Reef Psychology

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want to get my plan completely out of the way so that i know what im doing. That just personally helps me work it out. So im almost done. im going to do a 6ft tank, sooo yea. Itll have an aio sump, 20lbs rock and sand. WIll have

Regal angelfish
Margin butterflyfish
one spot foxface
naokos wrasse
tomini tang
pajama cardinal
percula clown pair
pygmy wrasse
fathead anthias
midas blenny
Can you link to the tank you’re referring to?

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Regal angelfish
Margin butterflyfish
one spot foxface
naokos wrasse
tomini tang
pajama cardinal
percula clown pair
pygmy wrasse
fathead anthias
midas blenny
The margin butterfly fish, cleaner wrasse and the fathead anthias all have special feeding requirements and are relatively hard to keep for beginners.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back