54 gallon fish recommendations

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone! New to R2R and just interested to see what people would recommend to add to my tank. I currently have 2 ocellaris clownfish, a hoeven’s wrasse and a valentini puffer in a fowlr setup. Just looking to add another fish or two and any and all suggestions are welcome.
Thanks.
Welcome!

StPatrick89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! New to R2R and just interested to see what people would recommend to add to my tank. I currently have 2 ocellaris clownfish, a hoeven’s wrasse and a valentini puffer in a fowlr setup. Just looking to add another fish or two and any and all suggestions are welcome.
Thanks.
Welcome, Tomini Tang

OP
OP
srappaport7

srappaport7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Which fish do YOU like? Start there and research compatibility with your tank. There are so many options but the "right for you" will work itself out over time. Glad you joined
I love panther groupers and a lot of triggers but either too aggressive or get to big for what I am working with currently.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always think to get cardinals but never end up getting them idk why lol
Because they are boring.....
I vote YWG or a long nosed hawkfish .... they both have a lot of personality.
Welcome to the salty family!!
Happy Wednesday GIF

ctopherl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.
Royal gramma, midas blenny, any of the dwarf angels have beautiful coloring (flame angel, coral beauty, etc) and can only be kept in FOWLR, flame hawk or long nose hawk

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the dwarf angels would be my pick, especially since you don't have corals to worry about. Flame angels and coral beauties are both stunners.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 88 41.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 105 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.3%
Back