55 gallon

jhoffa92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
319
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know what u guys think been a while since I been on
 

Attachments

  • 1398298725528.jpg
    1398298725528.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 1398298738558.jpg
    1398298738558.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 1398298761605.jpg
    1398298761605.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 1398298786932.jpg
    1398298786932.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 198
Looking good keep them pics coming.
 
Idk what kind or family this chalice is but it was 15 bucks so I snagged it lol
 

Attachments

  • 1398301346249.jpg
    1398301346249.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 182
Green bays there is another rock on the other side that's bigger I need to find people around me so we can trade some frags
 

Attachments

  • 1398301478593.jpg
    1398301478593.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 244
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new