60 gallon marineland build

Hi! I just got this tank new and am in the process of building. How do the seams on the glass look? I have a small imperfection in one of the upper corners. I don’t know if I should be worried... btw your build is way nicer than mine is going to be lol.
 
Hi! I just got this tank new and am in the process of building. How do the seams on the glass look? I have a small imperfection in one of the upper corners. I don’t know if I should be worried... btw your build is way nicer than mine is going to be lol.
 
Sorry I didn't see your post.
From where I have my tank I can only see two of the seams and they look great. The tank is holding up great. No complains. If you do setup your build share your build with me I will gladly take a look I bet your tank will look just fine :) . Again sorry for not getting back to you timely
Jerry
 
I took some pictures of the coral in this tank Sharing a few

20200202_070638.jpg 20200202_070659.jpg 20200202_070709.jpg 20200202_070716.jpg
 
Sorry I didn't see your post.
From where I have my tank I can only see two of the seams and they look great. The tank is holding up great. No complains. If you do setup your build share your build with me I will gladly take a look I bet your tank will look just fine :) . Again sorry for not getting back to you timely
Jerry
Sorry now I haven’t been on in a while lol. I got it all built and it’s holding up fine. I put some fish in and they got ich so currently it’s running fallow. My only complaint is I’m short and I can barely reach the bottom. Like I have to wear a tank top or my sleeves get wet lol.

0C828621-9537-42B5-96A1-79668012A730.jpeg
 
Sorry now I haven’t been on in a while lol. I got it all built and it’s holding up fine. I put some fish in and they got ich so currently it’s running fallow. My only complaint is I’m short and I can barely reach the bottom. Like I have to wear a tank top or my sleeves get wet lol.

0C828621-9537-42B5-96A1-79668012A730.jpeg
Sorry to hear about the ich part. But your tank is stunning makes me think about my scape and how I did my sump area .
I do agree its deep tank. I am about 6 ft and standing next to it can be tough to reach to the sand . I have used a short step ladder to do things. My sleeves do get wet too , I'd roll them up but still its a deep tank. I do not regret it as I was space limited on a longer tank.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new