72x30x18 DIY build thread

My bday is around the corner. I might play that card on the husband. wait, I heard there is a 50% code in battle corals good for a 1 time use... I might have to hunt that down.
There is in fact one out there.
 
found this.... but idk

1714144349890.png
 
Nate "we" all luv ya'... ;) :face-blowing-a-kiss:
gummy -then plank...:D
 
Sorry, drama going on over here. I've never found the good codes. 10% and 20% only.

@Troylee might have some insider information?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new