72x30x18 DIY build thread

Ditto…

Use pirate ship or finiship to get better prices on shipping

But be warned shipping prices went up
Tis the season. Happens every Q4 for us at work.

UPS and the others play the game so well ....


Supply demand yada yada.

Needless to say I'll get stuff shipped next time. Maybe even throw in some other goodies.
 
Macro just in bags,enough water to keep it wet, double/triple bag it, 2 day would be fine ,even with the mushrooms... ;) :)
Though the shroom could handle twonday


Yeah the macro doesn’t need to be floating just enough to keep it all wet

Throw a toe warmer or two in the box (taped to the lid) a hole in the cooler for air and BAM off it goes!!
 
Now if @F i s h y could learn how to ship fish lol


Oh well guess I’ll make an 8hr drive to pick em up ;)
 
No way J will drive to meet you and not me! E gad

My top distance is 3:30 and that's exactly how long it takes to get to J.
B S ,I've roadtripped w J 20+ hrs more than once... ;) :)
 
No way J will drive to meet you and not me! E gad

My top distance is 3:30 and that's exactly how long it takes to get to J.
well what did you do to make him not like you!!!
 
B S ,I've roadtripped w J 20+ hrs more than once... ;) :)
Oooo!!!

Both of yall should come!!! We can meet! And I can get babies and frags…..gonna need to figure out what I can bring yall!
 
Dyntmm

@fishguy242
PXL_20241104_174140961.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new