72x30x18 DIY build thread

quiet tim and eric GIF
 
Good night everyone N A better tomorrow...;):)
Burning Tom Hanks GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN
Full Moon GIF

Kermit The Frog Smile GIF by Muppet Wiki
...;):)
 
Last edited:
Hey Nate, I caught this guy warming up! Hope your running shoes are dialed in.

1693536275361.png
ghaahh... what is it with AI and fingers!
 
It gurgles for now. But yes ish. Not Happy with it. I like silent .


But Cables first .

Whatchu been up to? My heads ready to pop off at work.
I’m in Apex hell. I had the lights working just fine but when we redid our cable spaghetti to clean it up, something didn’t get plugged back in right and now the lights will turn on and off through the ap but won’t respond to lighting configuration changes. In case anyone is wondering, it’s 100 percent my husbands fault.
 
I’m in Apex hell. I had the lights working just fine but when we redid our cable spaghetti to clean it up, something didn’t get plugged back in right and now the lights will turn on and off through the ap but won’t respond to lighting configuration changes. In case anyone is wondering, it’s 100 percent my husbands fault.
Guh. That's annoying.

Had similar issues when my Hannah testers got wet. Had to pull a less scientific @StatelineReefer pull apart. Then I got frustrated and slapped it back into working.

Scraped a bit of corrosion off battery terminal.
 
Guh. That's annoying.

Had similar issues when my Hannah testers got wet. Had to pull a less scientific @StatelineReefer pull apart. Then I got frustrated and slapped it back into working.

Scraped a bit of corrosion off battery terminal.
Sometimes slapping it around it the best way to get it working again :smiling-face-with-halo:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new