72x30x18 DIY build thread

PXL_20231205_221608764.jpeg
whats this thingy?
 
One of my Senior Technicians has a story he likes to tell that ends with "Who are you going to please with that little thing?"
 
And now we are 6 inches shorter have one more bar I can mount.

Spread isn't as good as before since the 3 kessils are lower but par has to be higher.

Renting meter on Friday/Saturday to see where I'm at.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20231206_175012264.jpg
    PXL_20231206_175012264.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 73
  • PXL_20231206_175019708.jpg
    PXL_20231206_175019708.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 51

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new