72x30x18 DIY build thread

they are floofy during day, this was at night. Its just weird structure. or is that a sign of low calcium?
I was told by someone awhile ago that their LPS get droopy when their calcium is low. Doesnt necessarily diagnose this situation
 
Photo drop
PXL_20231221_205542590.jpg
PXL_20231221_205450220.jpg
PXL_20231221_205433615.jpg
PXL_20231221_205319531.jpg
PXL_20231221_205050879.jpg
PXL_20231221_205035037.jpg
PXL_20231221_205025761.jpg
PXL_20231221_205017348.jpg
PXL_20231221_205009558.jpg
PXL_20231221_204947049.jpg
PXL_20231221_204746239.jpg
PXL_20231221_204912946.jpg
PXL_20231221_204918326.jpg
PXL_20231221_204929404.jpg
PXL_20231221_205302478.jpg
PXL_20231221_205255316.jpg
PXL_20231221_205241069.jpg
PXL_20231221_205208117.jpg
PXL_20231221_205157070.jpg
PXL_20231221_205150836.jpg
PXL_20231221_205141226.jpg
PXL_20231221_205102456.jpg
 
humphrey bogart slap gif GIF by Warner Archive
Are You Dumb Tichina Arnold GIF by CBS
1 at a time at Gus's... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)
 
@fishguy242 came down to 1 Sps RTN

And my 6-7 yr old clown on the sandbed. Nothing noticable on skin. Purple tang has some white.

I know this isn't white light...can if it actually helps.

Considering moving clown to display fuge. Less flow. But has Valentini puffer. I don't have fish meds besides cipro

PXL_20231222_150541831.jpg
PXL_20231222_150606017.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new