72x30x18 DIY build thread

looks like just scrape on tang, clown may just be coincidental ,age ,health related ...:(
 
hard choice,but move to fuge, watch puffer , box if needed for puffer, i'm sorry, prognosis on clown not good...
 
hard choice,but move to fuge, watch puffer , box if needed for puffer, i'm sorry, prognosis on clown not good...
I know.... He's pulled through worse from lanthanum. Ty Frank

Diagnosing sick fish for troubled people can't be fun. But I appreciate it. Helps me atleast ease into that I might lose my buddy of 7 yrs
 
Clown is still hanging in...

Put an extra catalyst in oxydator to create extra oxygen. If that helps... Idk

Dinos aren't bad. Just hanging in there. Nutrients have been good. Some in display. Fuge is on a minor black out.

Maybe an all around blackout would kick it
 
how's purple look ? everything else ok ?
 
Acros showing some weird stress signs.

Tested yesterday everything is fine. Kicked on display fuge after a 2 day black out. Maybe that's it? Any ideas?

Might change out carbon

PXL_20231223_175635143.jpg
 
Anyone know why...

Nutrients at 15N....0.1P

Running UV at night, dosing bacteria daytime

I have a lite sprinkle of them in main display



2 day black out did not fix this problem area


PXL_20231223_221638010.jpg
PXL_20231223_221700786.jpg
No clue... Sorry.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new