72x30x18 DIY build thread

Insert gif of sweating, wanting the CBB to eat.

But not lps , maxima clam

Second guessing decision.
You can drive that bad boy over here.. I’ll give it a sanctuary ;)
 
I live in Columbus just the better one hehe
You don't even technically live on columbus. You live 30 minutes outside of Columbus and don't share a zip code...

;) :)
 
Moved mirror down for 2 mins , tang found CBB and chased .

Ordered masstick..CBB showed interest in mysis floating by. Going to put some dabs around the tank and then one by it.
 
I think the dosers, fuge schedule, and sump schedule are all on track! Maintaining Calcium and Alk are perfect too... but havent been testing except for spot checks... Those are automated.

1704071319839.png
 
Purple tang isn't visiting his reflection as much today. And didn't immediately dart to attack the CBB.

CBB is surfing in his own little lane now. Excited to get him eating hopefully tomorrow. Masstick comes.

2024 goals

Add 2 xr30s to the lighting

Figure out pH

Grow out corals I have and give some away at the next meet up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new