72x30x18 DIY build thread

1705989707518.png


Some new additions :) I definitely shouldnt have.... but they got me
 
You can cut some black construction paper o something or paint some cardboard black and tape it to the back. It won't look as good, but still works.
 
how close is it to the wall? can you reach a paint roller with one of those extenders that probably have a name but I don't know it back there?
So I did end up using a mop to clean the back glass :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

And make that a worlds first @907_Reefer

I'm crazy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new