72x30x18 DIY build thread

params all in check now ?
 
params all in check now ?
idk if they were ever really out(nitrates were bottoming maybe only was a guess. tested low). Carbon not running was probably not the best...

I haven't retested, but things look good visually still.

Only thing now looking unpleased is an octo and a stubborn goni ive had for awhile lol
 
params all in check now ?
Tested today. Even after the dookie festival. ( Dumping the skimmer)

0.05N, upping the dosage

Windows open threw the growth into overdrive. Wow.


PXL_20241019_141813795.jpg
 
just try to keep it stable !!
not doing water changes , dosing automatically, gotta watch them #'s daily ... ;) :)
 
Erv is doing its thing starting now!

Big help from Kyle, local reefer who doesn't really r2r but I'd say he fits the cronies mentality. Even though I'm not one.

Otherwise I'd still be wondering why there are 7 wires for the AC unit .....

Thank you

8301b736-a8a1-48d9-b486-7e8fb13e61fc.jpg
 
Erv is doing its thing starting now!

Big help from Kyle, local reefer who doesn't really r2r but I'd say he fits the cronies mentality. Even though I'm not one.

Otherwise I'd still be wondering why there are 7 wires for the AC unit .....

Thank you

8301b736-a8a1-48d9-b486-7e8fb13e61fc.jpg
So what is this? Some kind of air exchange system?
 
So what is this? Some kind of air exchange system?
Precisely it's my latest test and learn on pH. And home health.

Originally I was going to forego our health an and just do air for the tank lol

Interested in how low It gets seems to slowly be removing co2
 
Tested again 2nd time in a week and the last 3 months.

5N
0.2P
8.5Alk
431 Calcium

Still bumping trates up some, lights back on tomorrow. Manual removal starting.
 
telling ya' chop up a couple of nightcrawlers put in sock or sump, natural proteins... ;)
get that bump you need and not mess with adjusting doser...:)
 
telling ya' chop up a couple of nightcrawlers put in sock or sump, natural proteins... ;)
get that bump you need and not mess with adjusting doser...:)
great idea! I would just let Timmy do the chopping up though... mesolazy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new