72x30x18 DIY build thread

whatever suits your style and as long as you use good silicone and attach the panels properly. the seams are what's most important. too many stories out there about big name brands having air pockets and bursting. My Friend's 240 gal just sprung a leak a month or so ago.
Air pockets where? I'm just reading this thread now.
 
From @Stang67 and @fishguy242
Loving those high nutrients. Getting some nice colors on them.

PXL_20241122_021634409.jpg
PXL_20241122_021642490.jpg
PXL_20241122_021704760.jpg
PXL_20241122_021713771.jpg
PXL_20241122_021727794.jpg
These are what I forgot to get when I did my last coral purchase... Got a variety of things, forgot them. Guess I need to order again...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new