72x30x18 DIY build thread

Hmmm detritus settling in some acro colonies now that they are growing out.

Regular business or not?

Just blew this one out

PXL_20250107_202924360.jpg
PXL_20250107_202924360.jpg
Moar flow?
 
All clear except Achillies, still has spots, decent amount.

Testing nutrients

.34P
31 N

Alk and Calcium locked in



How are you doing up North? Was out shoveling the drive this AM
Just a little cold snow is slow and steady. Pretty. Mexican tonight for dinner. Ole
 
Just a little cold snow is slow and steady. Pretty. Mexican tonight for dinner. Ole
I read that as "Pretty Mexican tonight for dinner."
 
We made a chicken pot pie !

Another small water change.
I think I didn't open the reactor with gfo after reinstalling last time.

Would explain it not going down any further.
Would explain it not going down any further

:smiling-face-with-halo:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new