75 gallon reef

acrojay

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what you all think

reef2.jpg
reef2.jpg
p2.jpg
b1.jpg
zoos.jpg
s2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great looking tank!! Like the layout! How long have you had those blue tangs? I can't keep them longer than 3 weeks tops! What's the secret?
 
Ive had these blue tangs for 10yrs+. 1 is a yellow belly. no secret just maintain good water quality and feed 3x a day
 
Looks awesome!! Can you give us some details on your tank? :)
 
looks amazing and very healthy! I see you've had those tangs for 10+ years. Is that how old that specific tank is as well?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new