75 gallon stocking

wolt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
303
Reaction score
134
Location
Loveland OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 75 gallon stocking is
2 maroon lightning
2 chalk bass
Tomini tang
Starry blenny
Purple dart fish
Six line wrasse, might be taking it out

Is there any more fish I can put in the tank or am I at the max
 
I would prob keep at that, maybe a sand sifting goby from the Valencia sp. to keep floors shiny assuming you have a lid cause they jump and can be freaky.

Big fish, I would not push another in with a paired set of clowns and a tang.
 
What about adding a small snowflake eel
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new