75g Mixed Reef

yeah man. Huge difference. The number of pictures that I have to snap to get a decent one has gone down big time.
It's going to get even better when I get my macro lense. Also, I'm planning on taking a course on photography just to get the basics down.
nice kid sounds like I might have to tag along on that photography coarse if I can get my camera in time
 
Latest addition

I got a trio of barletts
DSC_0279.jpg


Yellow Polyp gorgs
DSC_0281.jpg


Flame wrasse trio (This is the super male)
DSC_0276.jpg
 
I got them from a local vendor. This guy has the best quality fish and gets the rarest stuff.
 
I got them from a local vendor. This guy has the best quality fish and gets the rarest stuff.
. Indeed he does my friend nice addition with that trio and that supermale is sweet gonna have to stop by and check em out in person
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new