75g reef setup ideas.

Cjsanders757

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some ideas on how to setup my sump and refugium.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1403588296.368520.jpg
this is how I'm thinking about setting up. 3 brute bins for skimmer, refugium and return.
 
Nothing wrong with that set up. That one is normally how it goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new