• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

90 gal tank break down

  • Thread starter Thread starter nottookul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nottookul

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Montgomery
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got accepted to physical therapy school so don't have time for my beautiful tank! So I'm selling everything! I'll post the equipment in here and all the live rock and corals in another post in the live stock section.

90 gal RR tank with stand and canopy (400$)

48" marine land led (100$)

Two reef radiance DM-155e led lights (125$ each)

UV sterilizer (50$)

Quiet one 5000 (100$)

Marine land protein skimmer - rated upto 120 gal (100$)

If I find other stuff I'll add later and pictures will be coming when I'm at home. Thanks and please help me get this stuff gone as fast as possible :)
 
I should also add that I'm still trying to have a small reef tank and so if someone out there has a complete set up they are willing to trade then please let me know. Thanks :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new