90g

c0mfylove

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Location
Iowa
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new :) Someone had said to post a picture of tanks here so I am! lol. I have a 90 gallon reef.
Also a picture of one of our pride & joys - the duncan colony. I just recently counted its heads right after I turned the lights out and it was semi closed, and I got to 30 and quit counting, lol.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG1310.jpg
    IMAG1310.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMAG1452.jpg
    IMAG1452.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 156
Why'd you quit counting? What's that little yellow fish in the middle? It's moving too fast to make it out. This thread you started here is a good place to document the progression of your tank.
 
I got distracted with something else lol. I love looking at the nightlife. I should just sit and count them all that I can.

It's a yellow chromis.
 
Looks great keep them pics coming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new